Our projects vary in size and complexity, and often include features and functionality that go beyond traditional brochure sites. We integrate our client’s sites with a variety of systems and APIs, which involve custom CMS plugin development or more complex web applications.
This is a remote position, and we're looking for a full-time team member with daytime availability.
Clearfire is a small team of creative professionals. We operate with our clients as partners, digital strategists and an extended production team.
We've been at this a long time, and draw from a sizable vault of experience when tasked with solving problems through design and technology. Our clients range from small web startups to Fortune 100 companies, each with their own unique challenges.
You should be able to say yes to most of the following:
- Do you have experience with Craft CMS?
- Do you have experience in using CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)?
- Can you to take provided designs (Photoshop, Sketch, Figma), extract assets, and create front-end markup?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you competent or familiar with version control (Git)?
- Do you have experience creating front-end markup using web standards, responsive design and cross-browser compatibility?
- Have you worked remotely before?
Nice to haves:
- Experience with frontend CSS and JS frameworks like Tailwind, Vue.js, Alpine.js, etc.
- Experience with other CMS or eCommerce platforms like Statamic and Shopify
- Experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Distributed team with remote-first working environment
- 40 hour max work week with flexible hours
How To Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the following form or send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Introduction and general information about your experience.
- Links to a portfolios or samples of your work.
- Your location.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? What are your hobbies and interests?