This is most likely a 1099 contract position to start with, and we're looking for someone with at least partial daytime availability that overlaps with our team. We anticipate needing about 20 hours per week over the next few months. If there is mutual interest, we're also open to discussing full-time employment.
Clearfire is a small team of creative professionals. We operate with our clients as partners, digital strategists and an extended production team.
We've been at this a long time, and draw from a sizable vault of experience when tasked with solving problems through design and technology. Our clients range from small web startups to Fortune 100 companies, each with their own unique challenges.
You should be able to say yes to most of the following:
- Do you have extensive experience in front-end web development? This includes advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as an understanding of front-end frameworks like Tailwind?
- Do you have experience using CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)?
- Do you have extensive experience developing with Craft CMS?
- Can you to take provided designs (Photoshop, Sketch, Figma), extract assets, and create front-end markup?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you competent with Git version control?
- Do you have experience creating front-end markup using web standards, responsive design and cross-browser compatibility?
Nice to Have:
- Experience with PHP or PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Experience developing Craft CMS plugins and modules
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the following form. We'll review and be in touch with any questions.