We're searching for a freelance designer to work with our team on an ongoing basis. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and reliable, and is able to deliver thoughtful designs with user-experience in mind. In this role, you'll be working alongside our team and interacting directly with our clients. For the right candidate, this opportunity will offer a relatively steady stream of exciting design projects.
This is a remote position, and as such, you should have the necessary discipline required to work independently and communicate often with the our team.
Clearfire is a small, remote team of creative professionals. We operate with our clients as partners, digital strategists and an extended production team.
We've been at this a long time, and draw from a sizable vault of experience when tasked with solving problems through design and technology. Our clients range from small web startups to Fortune 100 companies, each with their own unique challenges.
- Experience designing a variety of layout types, from consumer-facing marketing sites, to internal web applications.
- Experience defining user flows, sitemaps, and information architecture.
- Experience designing in low and high fidelity. Depending on the project or client, sometimes we design iteratively, starting with wireframes or mockups. While other times, we dive right in to more polished designs. We'll lean on you for your preference and expertise.
- Understanding of front-end development and how your design will translate to code. It's ok if you don't know how to code. We're more interested in your ability to communicate your designs to our developers and that you understand the impact of your designs as it pertains to a working version of them.
- Experience designing desktop and mobile layouts.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Links to a portfolio or samples of your work.
- Where are you located?
- What is your hourly rate?
- What is your general availability or hours per week you can commit to?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? What are your hobbies and interests?